The categories are:
* Most innovative edublogging project, service or programme
* Best newcomer
* Most influential post, resource or presentation
* Best designed/most beautiful edublog
* Best library/librarian blog
* Best teacher blog
* Best audio and/or visual blog
* Best example/ case study of use of weblogs within teaching and learning
* Best group blog
* Best individual blog
Would be nice to add best student edublogger award – I have some pretty amazing ones I could nominate in that category! Perhaps in 2006!!!
There’s nominations guidelines to follow – so you’d better drop by the Edublog awards site and check out what Josie would like you to do!
Oh – nominations close 4 December – so you’d better get organised if you intend to be part of this!