Trainer – Full time and contract-based positions available
Beasley Intercultural is a performance driven, dynamic and growing company based in Sydney. We work closely with our clients to enable business and organisational outcomes in culturally diverse and globally connected workplaces. Due to business growth, we require a full-time trainer based in Sydney and contract based trainers (location flexible). Trainers will work closely with BI current and potential clients to deliver high-quality cross-cultural and global teams training programs.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Ability to travel and deliver training interstate
- Training, presentation and delivery skills
- Cross-cultural and/or international experience
- Fluency in a second language
- Asia-specific expertise
For application details please contact Emily D’Ath, Business Manager Ph: 02 8218 2147 or email@example.com
Full time salary package negotiable depending on experience and includes base package + performance pay.
Beasley Intercultural are a great organisation – if you’re a trainer and meet the requirements – I’d strongly recommend applying for this!