LT2005 conference may be over, but the conversations continue….visit the LT2005 wiki for the continuing collaborative space.
Some recurring themes that had people talking down at Hot Pipi’s Cafe:
- The essay is dead – long live the video essay – thanks Adrian!
- TRC – Triple Ring Circus – to describe the rich learning environments – particularly through Elluminate – thanks to Michael Coghlan!
- "no-one said we couldn’t do it….!" – thanks to Paul Bray
- planting idea bombs – that’s Adrian again!
- synchronous communication – so much happening here – lots of web conferencing, video conferencing, chat – looks like that human element is really taking over (finally).
- Visit Claire Bartlett’s paper from the conference – some really inspiring implementation strategies here from her practice with indigenous educators! – I think Claire received the most votes for most inspiring speaker!
That’s all for now – visit the conference wiki to get some expanded thoughts!