"Cool Results: engaging clients in e-learning" is a FREE event open to all those interested in flexible learning and e-learning brought to you by the Australian Flexible Learning Community. It offers you the opportunity to:
– Gain insights to apply e-learning within industry and specific client groups
– Find out about current directions and innovations related to e-learning emanating from across Australia and internationally
– Explore ‘cool tools’ for e-learning
This exciting and free 3-day mini-online event begins on Monday 12 September Australia time (which is Sunday evening US time). All live online sessions will be recorded and posted for those who are unable participate in any of the live online activities.
If you — or colleagues you know — have not yet "registered" to let us know to expect you, please use the red "register" button on the front page of the LTA (Learning Times Australia) community to RSVP.
** KEYNOTE SPEAKERS **
* Anne Bartlett-Bragg *
University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
"Can Technology Enhance Learning?"
Monday 12 September, 11am-12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Sunday 11 September, 9pm-10pm New York Time
Time In other cities: http://snipurl.com/hkpv-lta
Enter Live Event: http://home.learningtimes.net/lta?go=955684
* Professor Nigel Paine *
Head of People Development for the British Broadcasting Commission (BBC), Professor Paine oversees the professional development of the more than 27,000 staff at the BBC.
"Building Learning Environments that Work"
Tuesday 13 September, 10am-11am Australian Eastern Standard Time
Monday 12 September, 8pm-9pm New York Time
Time In other cities: http://snipurl.com/hkq5-lta
Enter Live Event: http://home.learningtimes.net/lta?go=955678
** DAY 1 SESSIONS and ACTIVITIES **
Live Elluminate (virtual classroom) sessions
– Employability Skills – What? Why? How?
– Can Technology Enhance Learning?
– E-learning in Industry: Risk Management and Safety
– Knowledge Sharing with Distributed Networking Tools
– On the Road to Flexible Delivery (private RTO perspective)
– Real E-learning Examples which use Voice Online
– Learning Objects and MS Photostory
Use the links on the left side of the community to access a full conference schedule and to access the asynchronous discussion forums:
– Discussion Forum
Also, check out:
"Bring out your Stage Persona … engaging online learners with role play"
Join Frankie Forsyth in the Conference Café for some casual networking and sharing of ideas … Come and play in the "Sandpit" and go to Frankie & Co.’s question space to ask any question on e-learning.